Here is my favorite way to prepare Quiche.
- 1 Frozen Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed, well drained on paper towel or you can use fresh
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Layer ham, cheese, broccoli and onion in the frozen crust pan. In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with fork. Stir in black pepper and salt. Pour over broccoli, cheese, ham and onions.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
And of course you can put just about anything you want in a Quiche. Because even though I don't love eggs. I must admit they are quite versatile.